Sunday 6 April 2008

The aftermath...

Today officially marks the second day that I DO NOT have my car...It's kinda sad I guess...And some of my favourite things are lost together with the car...*Sigh*...I am bemoaning the loss of my favourite pair of sunglasses which cost me RM 180...Plus a lot of hunting to actually find a pair that fits my face...
But on a brighter note...Now I actually know how many people are concerned for me...That's quite sweet actually...Really...Plus losing my car also gave me all the more reason to start blogging again...Haha...Today, a friend which I just knew recently and not too well at that actually called me and asked how I was...So concerned...Or was it busybody?? Who knows...
Nevertheless, I'm still touched by his call...And another friend which talks to me quite often online but don't really talk to me face to face actually attempted to cheer me up online the whole of yesterday...Awww...That was so sweet...Haha...Ok, but despite it all, I'm truly glad that I've friends like that...So thanks guys, whoever who had comforted me...You are the best...

No comments: