Saturday 5 April 2008

Stolen!

Guess what? I was woken up this morning by my maid at 9 am...And she sounded so panicked...So I asked her what happened...And she said that my car was gone...Yes gone...Gone as in stolen...I just stared at her dumbly with my mouth forming an 'O'...
Few seconds later, I just sprang into action and went downstairs to see that my car actually is gone...GONE!!!I told my dad and mom and from there on the hoo-haa started...We started calling the security guards and goodness knows who...Then off to the police station we go!
While taking my statement, the sergeant was informing us that cheap cars like mine...They're just gonna chop it up and sell the parts...So looks like the chances of getting my car back is quite slim...Sigh...
Throughout the whole morning, I was getting sms-es from my church friends...Boy, do news spread fast around here...But I thank God that I have friends that are so concerned over me...Plus I believe God really had things planned out for me...And this incident is probably part of His plan...He's a sovereign God after all...
I truly believe He has something in store for me...Someone once said to me, it's easier to praise God when all is well and life is just breezing by, but when you're in trouble and things start happening to you, then there's where the test of your faith comes in...God can give and He can take away, but He can take away and give again too...So I'm just gonna continue trusting in Him because I know He will never let me down...
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." - Psalm 28:7

No comments: