Thursday 1 March 2007

Worries,worries...

To those who has been constantly reading my blog...I'm sorry...Didn't have time to blog plus I've got nothing much to blog anyway...But here's the update...
Referring to my previous post...Two of the baby guineas died a few days after they went back home...I guess this just adds to the list of dead guinea pigs...*sob* *sob*...
Yeah...And like I mentioned before...I was gonna move out...But now I have a situation in hand...There is four rooms in the house...Three upstairs and one downstairs...My fellow housemates want to convert the room downstairs into a prayer room...That's fine...But when we walked upstairs they said that four of us will be sharing the master bedroom...And one of the other rooms was to be a room where we put all our closets...And the remaining room? Goodness knows...Personally, I find that four people in the master bedroom is way too crowded...And there's no privacy!!!
I lobbied for a single room but I guess I'm just not gonna get it...Sigh...But I'm really feeling unhappy about the arrangement...So I'm gonna talk to my shepherd tomorrow and see how things goes...But if things don't go well...Hmmm...I'm just not gonna move in there with them...Plus my mom disagree with the arrangement as well...I talked to her today (Okay, you might just be thinking what has my mom gotta do with it right? Afterall I can be considered an adult already...But my parents are paying the rent for me afterall...So they do have a say)...
But the sudden urge that I got to blog was not really to talk about all that...It was to talk about how good God is to me...With all the issues that I'm going through, God just never left me...I am really, really troubled by the sleeping arrangement and stuff...So I just continued praying...And praying...And praying...Coz God told me to...It can't be a coincidence right? Yesterday, before doing my quiet time, I prayed and asked the Lord to speak to me...And guess what? He asked me to keep on praying...So I did...And today...
Wow...My daily bread covers the topic of worry...This was the verse that I read...
Phillipians 4:4-7
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
And all I have to say to that is an "Amen!"...

No comments: