Monday 5 March 2007

Busy busy...

Phillipians 4:13

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

At this moment, this scripture is all I can think about...It's gonna be a real busy week for me...But for the Lord, I probably would not have the strength to endure the whole week...Let's see, I'm gonna have a test on Thursday and Friday...And my lecturer is giving a pop quiz somewhere this week...Goodness knows when...

Oh well...I'll just have to be prepared for it...Oh, for those who don't know...I'm an engineering student in Uniten...Currently in my second year second semester...About a month or so ago, I almost gave up on engineering...Bleh...It's really getting harder and harder as every semester goes by...But yeah, I prayed about it and surprise surprise! The next day I totally lost the spirit of giving up...God is good!!!

Oh...The youths in my church (People's Park Baptist Church) will be having a play during Easter...For those who are curious about the play or who just wanna come and nose around...Do ask me for the details ok?Just give a shout at my shoutbox and I will reply you...Better still, leave your contact for me...

Since my finals are in like three weeks, I guess I won't be blogging much...So if you hear from me...That's good...If you don't, well...I'll see you when I see you!!!

No comments: