Wednesday 21 February 2007

R.I.P Guineas...

Sigh...Wanted to blog yesterday but it was a really hectic day...
My day began with my maid waking me up to tell me that Yim Ling's guinea pig gave birth and all three of the babies died...Then we had to wake up and go and clean the cage coz the guinea pig gave birth in the bowls of food...It was kinda disgusting...With the dead babies and their placenta and all...But yeah...Yim Ling cleaned the cage and we decided to bathe the other guinea pigs...
So took the guinea pigs up to my toilet and bathe them with hot water...We had to bathe them one by one as we have to dry them with the hair dryer as well or else they will freeze to death...Even when I was blow drying them they were already shivering...Hmmm...Poor things...
After cleaning them, we both went back to sleep...Zzzzz...
Then we were woken up to eat lunch...And I talked to my aunt and my cousins who are now living in US...I was talking to her on Skype and I asked her to show me around her house...And she did!!! She carried her laptop and the webcam and showed me her whole house while my younger cousin (she's seven by the way) was jumping around all the time...She was so excited...Haha...I think this is all thanks to the Lays potato chips she was eating when I started to talk to her sister...Hehe...My aunt says that the Lays chips there are really cheap...Hence the binge on junk food...
That's not the end of my day...I actually drove down to Seremban and visited a friend there together with Yim Ling...Wow...It's kind of like a big achievement to me coz it's my first time driving "outstation"...Hehe...Ok...Fine...It's kinda near...It's like just double the distance of my uni from my house...But it was a good experience coz it started raining heavily at one point and that really tested my driving skills...Or whatever lack of it that is...Plus with all the rain and everything there was this jam coz of the heavy rain...So I had to really be careful of my driving...
But the rain did stop when we reached there...And our first destination in Seremban was...Tadaa...McDonald's...Haha...Fancy driving all the way to Seremban to eat McDonald's...And we sat there for like two hours before actually going to Kui Woon's place (that was the friend that we were visiting)...At Kui Woon's house we just sat around and ate dragonfruit and watched an old episode of Fear Factor...And Kui Woon noticed that the Asian Fear Factor host is actually taking part in it...Wow...That guy has got sharp eyes...
After satisfying ourselves with watching Fear Factor, we decided to head back home as it was getting late...Well that's all of the highlights of my day...
I don't wanna blog anymore coz I'm sad...So sad...The poor guinea pigs died...R.I.P guineas...

No comments: