Tuesday 6 March 2007

I'm back!!!

At the basketball court that is...Wow...I just had my first game of basketball after like what? Few months...Okay okay...It's not that long...But it is long for me...I'm just one of those that can't keep away from the basketball court for long...Hehehe...
It all began as soon as I meet Alwin and Gan at the bottom of the stairs...Alwin went like "Jom! Basketball!"...And I was like"On!!!"...Hahaha...So enthusiastic...
And then...When I finall got to play, I managed to score a few points...But I could only play two games coz after that my leg was giving out warning signals already...Pain! Hehe...Oh well...It's a good start...
So yeah...That's the highlight of my day...Oh, by the way...I'm kinda starving here...My housemates went grocery shopping and bungkus dinner but they didn't bungkus for me...Sob sob...But I guess it's partly my fault for running off to goodness knows where and not telling them...Hehe...
Toodles...I'm gonna shower and dig for some food to eat...Oh, yeah...I'm stinking here too...I haven't showered yet...It's time...

No comments: