Thursday 8 March 2007

I stand in awe of You...

Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
And I can testify that this is true...Indeed God is great...Let me tell you why...Today my dear friend Eugene came up to me and tell me that he consulted the church leaders about me staying with all guys and his church leader advise against it...
Of course they would...And at first when he was trying to explain to me I just couldn't accept it...I was already in a dilemma about where was I going to stay and who am I going to stay with...And I was worried and frustrated about this whole issue of moving out of campus...
Okay, lets digress a little...The reason why I wanted to move out to stay is because they are gonna increase the price of the apartments! A lot...So yeah...Staying out will be cheaper than staying in...
So anyway...Lets get back to the story...I was really upset and then...I just talked to another friend, Alwin who is a youth leader in his church...And he said that he would advise his youths against staying with people of the opposite gender as well...And somehow, God just used him to make me understand the situation...And I was able to accept what he said to me (surprise surprise!)...
And while talking to him, I was just touched by God and I cried...I did...I admit it...Nothing to be ashamed about...Hehehe....And then I began to realise that God has plans for all of us...Each and everyone...And no matter how hard we try to go against Him, we just can't...We would just be going around in circles and eventually He'll lead us back to where He intended for us to go...
I believe God was just closing all doors that He doesn't want me to enter and opening the door that He wants me to enter...And I think I might just have an inkling where this opened door leads to...I think it might just be the house that I didn't want to stay originally...Hmmm...I shall pray about it tonight...

No comments: