Saturday 10 March 2007

I had it!!!

Okay...I've had it with my stomach...I've been having a really loose bowel since yesterday...I've got a feeling its the fried macaroni I had for lunch...Arrghhh...That'll teach me to eat friend macaroni in the COE food court...
It was so bad until I couldn't even leave the house...I was supposed to go to Port Dickson today...To check out my church camp venue...But I couldn't even leave the house...Sob sob...But anyway I did put the time to good use...And praise God that I managed to get the sections that I wanted for next semester...
So anyway...I'll see you people next time...Wanna go watch A Haunting on Discovery...Oh...You guys should check the show out...It's about houses getting haunted by evil spirits and somehow or other someone always managed to help them outta it...It's on every Saturday at 10 pm...Enjoy...

No comments: