Sunday 11 March 2007

I love you mom...

You know...Looking back through the years...I now realise how much close to my mom then I was back then...I don't have to look back really far...All it takes is just a few years back...
Nowadays, I can just sit down and talk to her without us yelling at each other and tears being shed...I even started to learn recipes from her too...Wow...Look how far we've come...I realise now that when you try to bring up a child, there's just no life manual where you can refer to on the proper way of bringing up your child...
As I'm the firstborn of the family, obviously I'm the one whom my parents experimented with on how to bring up a child...Most of the time it's through trial and error with my mother being such a young mother...Oh, my mom had me when she was only 23...Cool right...That's so young...And I've only a few more years before I'm there myself...
I was just talking to my mom and she mentioned that among my siblings, I was the hardest to bring up coz I'm just plain stubborn...Then again, back then I never felt like I was really loved...I always felt like my brother was loved by my mom a lot and my little sister was loved by my dad a lot...I always felt so lonely and unloved...But growing up and knowing Jesus Christ changed all that...I'm now so assured that I'm loved...By my parents, my siblings, and everyone around me...And that above all that, I have Christ's love with me and in me...And I believe that part of this love will always remain in me and the other part will be poured out to others who needs it...
And
for all that you've done for me...All the sacrifices...Thank you mom! I LOVE YOU...
(P/S:By the way...Sorry for the death of Hammy, Alwin!!!)

No comments: