Monday 19 February 2007

I'm moving out!!!

Ok people...First of all, I wanna wish you all a very Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year...Welcome to the Year of the Boar...
Yeah...And I'll be moving out from campus next semester already...You know...Apparently I didn't just suddenly feel like moving out...I mean actually I did feel that way...As though the feeling just came out of the blue...But later I found out that it's probably the prompting of the Holy Spirit...
Let me tell you my story...I was on the way for my cell group meeting last Wednesday and I just mentioned about me wanting to move out to this sister...And she went like,"We prayed for you to come and stay with us in the house"...Coz they still needed some more housemates...
So I prayed to the Lord that night saying that if my mom doesn't object to me staying out the first time I ask her then this will be my confirmation for staying out...And surprise, surprise...When I asked her she didn't object to it...In fact, she was alright with me moving out since I told her that it's cheaper to stay out and that I'm staying near Mark and Raphael...Teehee...
So there...That's the story of me moving out...It's gonna be fun...Although I'll be moving out only in July, I just can't wait...

No comments: