Friday 16 February 2007

What a Relief...

Like what the title indicates...I'm relieved...I've finally finished all my assignments that I need to hand in tomorrow...After slaving through it for hours and hours...

Yeah...Today Jeremy passed us the photos that we took during our Christmas play last December...It was really nice reminescing about the good old days...I really loved it then...All the casts grew so close to each other as we spend the whole day together for like five days a week for about a week and a half...So yeah...We're all really close...

Oh...For those who don't know...The UNITEN Christian Fellowship organises a Christmas play every year and it's a really huge event...Last year's play had a turnout of about 1500 people...Can you imagine that?I acted in front of all those people...Wow...Hahaha...And it's my first time acting too...

No comments: