Wednesday 10 December 2008

Lightning Rod

Last Saturday was a life changing moment in my life. We set off to Ijok in the morning for the second phase of our spiritual mapping project. We were going into spiritual warfare then. As usual before going out on the field, we needed to prepare ourselves for battle. And we did that by first praising and worshiping the Lord. As we were praising God, I responded to God about serving Him in a small town wherever in Malaysia for 7 years. 7 years? Well, it all started when Yoshua, the person who envisioned the Malaysian Youth Prayer Gathering (MYPG) challenged us to give 7 years of our lives to God to serve Him in a small town. I wasn't there when he told the rest of my youth committee. But when I did hear about it, I was thinking to myself, "7 years?? That's a long time. I want to get married and have children!". Haha, it's true. I do wanna get married and have children.
But then I told God on Saturday, if He wants to send me to serve in a small town for 7 years, then I'll give my life to serve Him in a small town for 7 years. And I think all this is so timely, coz I'll be graduating in April next year, and I'm really clueless about what God wants me to do with my life. But after this Saturday, I'm pretty sure about what God wants me to do with my life. Anyway, that wasn't all I wanted to blog about. During our praise and worship session in the Ijok church, I saw a vision of lots of fire on the stage. And there were also angels there. This time, our weapon of defeating the enemy was to praise and worship God at the mouth of UNISEL and Bukit Kuching. Why those 2 places? UNISEL represents the youths of this generation while Bukit Kuching represents the majority race in our country.
As we were singing Hosanna (I See the King of Glory) towards the entrance of UNISEL while pretending to picnic, I suddenly saw a vision of smoke coming out of the entrance of the main gate. The smoke was as though it is hell, and it was parted in the center because there were a line of angels waiting to enter through the gate. I sensed that the angels did not go in because we didn't pray to send them in to UNISEL. Then after sharing this with the spiritual mapping team, Sue Ann also shared what she saw. As we were praising God, she saw this tornado starting out from the center of UNISEL and as we continued worshiping, the tornado grew bigger and bigger until it encompassed the whole campus. She also saw angels on chariots coming down from heaven into the campus. So after sharing both our visions with the team, we prayed to release the angels into UNISEL.
In Bukit Kuching, we stood by the side of a cross road facing Bukit Kuching and started singing. As we sang "Jesus We Enthrone You", I saw the throne of God coming down and settling over Bukit Kuching, then Sue Ann, being so excited came over and asked me what I saw. I told her and she said, "Me too, me too". Wow, we saw the same thing! Then she also shared that she saw lots of angels linking arms all along the side of the road making way for more angels to come.
Then as motorbikes pass by, the angels would hop behind the motorists and follow them home. Same goes for the trucks as well, as the trucks pass by, many angels would just hop into the trucks and follow them. Another girl from KBC also sensed a vision of a rainbow over Bukit Kuching when we finished worshiping. And Wai Yan confirmed the vision when she said that she saw a rainbow over the area. Sue Yin saw a banner with the name Jesus over Bukit Kuching as well and this time, the name Jesus is Emmanuel, which means God with us. I thank God for this experience because it's not something you see everyday. But the time is near, and if God calls us, we should go!

No comments: