Sunday 13 July 2008

Shop, shop, shop!!!

Today's shopping day!!! I started my shopping journey heading towards Desa Seri Hartamas since I heard that Cat's Whiskers is on sale. And since Chyna Dolls is there too, I thought what the heck...Let's go!! Haha. So off I went to Hartamas. Tee-hee. Ada hasil jugak. I bought a dress from Chyna Dolls and a belt from Cat's Whiskers.
Then, I continued shopping in 1 Utama...Just couldn't resist...Haha, but it was fruitful too...I managed to buy a pair of jeans which I badly needed. Oh, I got a bit frustrated then. When I was trying on jeans in Dorothy Perkins, I realized that I'm 2 sizes bigger than before!!!I think I need to cut the mamak sessions.
After that, I went home to sleep for a while before having dinner with my family. Haha, since I'm in The Curve...I just walked around in the flea market there. And lo and behold, I found a handbag that is big enough for me to carry to class. Buy!! Well, that pretty much sums up my whole day. In total, I spent RM 218.60. Wow, I better save this week. P/S: Kimmy is pretty. Seriously. (Ok, this is just because she's sitting next to me right now! Hahaha...)

No comments: