Saturday 17 May 2008

Major Screw Up!!

My major screw up at work yesterday caused Jason to get screwed by the client. Yikes! I was doing the BQ for the tender and while keying in the figures, I forgot to key in the discount given by the contractor! And the client asked Jason how can the error be RM 200,000? And he asked him to write a letter to explain this mistake! He came back to the office and called me just to tell me that I caused him a mistake. Boy, do I feel bad. But seeing that it's my first mistake in one and a half months working there, I think it's quite an achievement already. Haha. And I thank God that He grants me favor with the people that I work with. Or else, it might just have been worse.
On a happier note, on the way back from work Alwin told me that his father kind of like accepted Christ before he passed away. What happened was they were surrounding him at the hospital and was praying for him, asking God for his salvation. He was proclaimed brain dead already at that time. Then as they prayed, his father actually reacted to the prayer. He actually jerked forward a few times and breathed heavily. They weren't sure whether that was a sign of him accepting Jesus as his Saviour, but they continued asking for confirmation. And many confirmations came. Praise God! Alwin told me that he once said to God, to bring my father to Christ, he would need a miracle.
And I believe that this testimony that Alwin told me came just at the right time for me. I was quite affected by the mistake that I did in work and Alwin's testimony just made everything alright.
Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the greater good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

No comments: