Saturday 26 April 2008

Embarrassing moments...

Embarrassing moment No. 1:
It all started when Jason asked me to call the contractor to clarify something. So I happily called the guy and spoke to him in English. After saying whatever I wanted to say and asked whatever I wanted to ask, he then asked me back whether I can speak Cantonese. And what did I do? I just handed the phone over to Jason. Baaad move.
Unknowingly, there were quite a few people standing around me just doing their own stuff. But they happened to be there. Arghh. After the conversation, one guy just stood in front of me and peeled an imaginary banana. And Alwin just looked at me and grinned. Right, Alwin, like you're not the bigger banana between the both of us. And that guy who teased me about being a banana called me one every time he sees me. Darn.
Embarrassing moment No. 2:
I was trying to finish my Masterlife homework during lunch break. Since my desk was at such an exposed place I decided to go and sit at C.H.'s place which was right next to Alvin's in a corner. Fine, so I was there happily finishing up my homework when my supervisor came up to me and asked me to changed the name of the file and print it. That's not the point.
But anyway, after I was done with my homework, I left to go back to my place. On the way out, guess what? I tripped! I tripped on the carpet. And I literally jumped right out of my heels. How embarrassing! Then Alvin went like: "Thank God you didn't trip, just be careful next time lo". Ok, I've really got nothing to say on this. Given the history of how clumsy I was (which includes walking right into a drain), this was bound to happen sometime.
Embarrassing moment No. 3:
My supervisor, who asked me to reprint something for him, came up to me and asked me if I had already done it for him. And I said, "Yeah, you just wanted me to change the name of the file and reprint it right?". Oh, that was it. He went like, "No, I wanted you to change the figures in there. Why are you so blur? Who were you looking at until you didn't know what I wanted you to do?". I could only smile and say sorry. But it wasn't even my fault. He came to me and asked me to change the name and print it out for him. He didn't tell me about the figures that I was supposed to change. Argh! I'm supposed to know?

1 comment:

taileong said...

lol, ur industrial trainin can b called embarrassin trainin instead :P