Tuesday 27 March 2007

It's a happy day...

Like the title of my post says...It's a happy day for me...I guess God was a big factor in that...I started out my day with the usual class but a friend of my tutored me on a subject that I'm really weak in...And he did teach me a few short cuts here and there...Although I'll be sitting for the make up test of that subject tomorrow, I'm not too worried...It's an open book test after all...Hehehe...And praise God that I have a friend who is so willing to help...Chun Fai...I really owe you one...
Another thing that made me happy was...Hmmm...Well...My parents bought me a car!!!My mom just called me and informed me when I was playing basketball just now...Hehehe...And we were debating whether to get the reddish-orangey one or a black one...But I guess the reddish-orangey one won...I'm not even sure what colour do you call it...But anyway...
Oh, another thing that made my day was my dinner...It wasn't an extraordinary dinner or anything...It was just in Upten...But I had it with a dear friend of mine which I think I haven't had dinner with the whole semester already...We had a lot of catching up to do...And it really brings back memories of when we used to go for dinner together a lot...Like really a lot...Hehehe...I guess I just miss talking to him...
Well anyway...I gotta get back to studying for tomorrow's test now...

No comments: