Sunday 18 March 2007

I'm whole again...

Today in church, once again a wonderful thing happened...The speaker today was Pastor Ben...And let me tell you, he is really God's anointed speaker...And each time he speaks in our church, he'll always have an altar call...And as usual, I went to the front for the altar call...I felt like I needed healing and conviction once again...It's not your usual physical healing...But it's more of a spiritual healing...Lately, I just felt so dried up...And the fire is no longer burning...But today, God relit the fire...He has me burning for Him again...
As I was kneeling there before God at His altar, I could just feel that I was crying out all the hurt and all the despair that I was feeling...That I'm going through...I felt like He wanted me to pour out to Him all my problems and all my worries...And that He just listens to it all and taking it away from me...As He was ministering to me, He also asked Sue Ann to pray for me...And she told Him that she didn't know what to pray for and asked Him to guide her...And He did...He just led her to pray for the very thing that I asked from Him...For reassurance and for healing...
You know...When I questioned God on where is He in my life, when I'm going through all the hurt and suffering...All I could hear was this: "Don't worry...I'm with you...Right here by your side...Why do you not trust me?" And after Sue Ann prayed for me, after letting out all the hurt...I could hear His voice again..."Do you believe me now? That I'm here for you?"Yes Lord...Now I do...This experience has made me whole again...Thank You Lord...For making me whole again...

No comments: