Tuesday 14 April 2009

Random...

Well, now that I've completely finished off my last assignment and group project, I think it's safe to say that I've officially completed my course. Now that I've quite some free time, I have decided to start blogging more regularly again. =) Like the title of the post says, it's random! Actually, what I intended to blog about today was...
The things that I would like to do before I die:
  1. Bungee jumping!
  2. Visit every state in Malaysia
  3. Learn diving
  4. Open my own restaurant
  5. Get married and have kids
That's all I can think about right now...It's not much, but yeah, that's what I wanna do!

3 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

visit every state in malaysia! cool~ and try all the best/famous food they have!! hehe

teemortai said...

i have that dream too... not sure what your reason is, but for me it's to visit and have fellowship with the body of Christ in Malaysia and try to see the big picture, as to what He is doing in and through his church throughout our nation.

LyNn said...

teemortai: Amen to that! Yeah, I think I pretty much have the same intentions as you to travel round Malaysia...Hehehehe...And enjoy the food too!!! =))