Sunday 15 April 2007

I am free...

Ok, ok...My finals are finally over...And Easter's over too...I'm finally settled down enough to blog again...Yay! Anyway...A little update on the Easter sketch...It went really well...And I believe the sketch did touch a few people in the congregation and they cried...Can you imagine that? Due to our mediocre acting people actually cried? I guess it's because God was working through us...But I'm really glad that they got the message that we're trying to speak through the act...Praise God for that...
On the other hand...I'm rejoicing coz my finals are finally over...Try putting yourself into my shoes...On Monday, nearly everyone I know has finished their finals...But...I was only halfway through...And now...After most people I know have already been five days into their holidays...I'm finally done...Finished...Finito...
Oh, and did I mention that I've decided to sort of do my industrial training in this two and a half months hols? Hence the hunting around for an example of an application letter and cv that I can use to write mine...Oh...About this...I really gotta thank Raph and Wen Li...Thanks so much guys! So by God's grace, I'll be able to get this job and hopefully much experience too...Haha...Kinda looking forward to it...
So I guess that's about it from me...Hope to be able to blog more often now that I'm on holiday...

No comments: