Sunday 11 February 2007

Laundry...

Ok...I had a fun time last night at Laundry Bar...
Dunno why I was there?Well...I was celebrating one of my bestfriend's 21st birthday last night (although technically her birthday's not until tommorow)...
But then again, she figured that most of us could only make it during the weekends (which is true for me)...And yeah we had fun last night...
Let me describe to you what some of my other MAD friends made her do...They brought a banana and went to buy some flavoured condoms (it's chocolate by the way)...Hmm...Can you guess what happens next??
Still no clue?
Ok, fine, I'll spill...Then they made her put...WAIT...I mean...Made ME make her put the condom on the banana...IN Laundry still...And lick the banana while we were all taking photographs of her doing that...
But that happened after like 2 glasses of cocktail...We started off the evening with a glass of Sex on the Beach...Great name huh?
And after dinner we insisted that she gets a Flaming Lamborghini...It was a bit "potongz" though...Coz the flame went off when she was halfway through the drink...
And yeah...From all the drinking, we managed to get our friend to puke that night...Haha...I guess it's mission accomplished for us!!!Will post the photos later...
Yeah...And I met a lot of my ex-colleagues there too...Which was cool...I really miss them...For those of you who don't know...I used to work in Italiannies...
All in all...It was a really busy night for me...Running here and there...But yeah...I had fun...

No comments: